Communicate your business plan
07 Mar 2017
Have you ever wondered how to communicate the essential elements of your business plan to your staff, without complicating things with too much detail? Our downloadable infographic shows you how.
Research has shown that presenting the information you wish staff to remember in a simple, colourful infographic that is easily disseminated and displayed can significantly improve retention. Why not give it a try? This infographic template can be downloaded from our web site by completing the form below.
To complete the infographic add:
- your organisation’s name and the subject of the infographic (eg business plan) to the text boxes at the top
- your vision or strap line to the banner towed by the plane
- your principal objectives for the year or period to the sun
- the strategies for achieving your principal objectives to the bands of the rainbow
- the principal challenges or obstacles to the tops of the hills
- your main strengths to the fields at the bottom.